Saturday, March 17, 2012

Friends until we DIE

Hye ,
Today I want to tell you about my friends during I am in Maahad Hamidiah .
Hope you'll enjoy !

Okay,
Firstly , when I enter this school , I don't know anyone .. until I met my old friend , SAFUAN SAMAD .. From that moment I began to enjoy become a student at MH . Hehe
Initially I felt so awkward because of the environment at the new school . After all , I'm new students at here.

Two day letters I started to became a hostel student and since that day I make friends with maahad students .. one by one .. and since then A NEW FRIENDSHIP WAS BORN .. Fraternity began to establish ..

AND NOW
after they got their result in PMR . They all decided to leave me , to leave Maahad Hamidiah ... At First , I was so sad .. but when I thought back .. there may be wisdom ... huhu but never mind I will contact them until I entered adulthood .. Hehehe



The FRIENDS who left me is :
1) M.Amirul Shamil B. Shahrin . (Malay red shirt) 


2) M.Afiq B. Marzuki  

3) M.Akmal Thaqib B. Berahim

4) M.Izzatullah B. Mahazan

5) M. Amir B. Daud


6) M.Amirul Anwar B. Badrul Hisham 

7) Abdullah Asim B. Che Abdul Rahim

8) M.Hafizuddin B. Md Jaki

9 ) M.Nor Hazim B. Abu Bakar

10) M. Amir Zharif B. Yusoff & M. Arshad B. Atan


12) M. Amin Khairuzain B. Khairul Anuar

13) A. Haziq B. Edhan 


4 comments:

  1. Where's amir daud? Haha. Kbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hye Fauzul,
    Thanks for creating this blog..it looks cool!
    i hope you will continue writing in English ok!
    Good job =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COrrections:-

    1) Today I want to tell you about my friends during I in MAAHAD HAMIDIAH

    Today, i want to tell you about my friends during i am in maahad Hamidiah

    2)until i met my old friends, Safuan Samad

    Just one, so no need to put 's' at the back of the word 'friend'..

    * until i met my old friend, Safuan Samad

    2) It was initially I feel so so so awkward because the environment at the new school .

    you describe the past event, so, please write in past tense..feel= felt

    because of, dont, dont forget to put 'of' ok..hehe

    *Initially, i felt so awkward because of the environment at the new school

    3) after all new students

    if we translate, after all means 'rupa-rupanya' or 'kerana' or 'akhirnya'. what do you mean by after all new students? maybe you can change the sentence so that it becomes grammatically correct..=)

    4) after them got their result

    after they got their result

    * we use 'they' instead of 'them'. Remember 'they' comes in front of the sentence, and 'them' comes at the back of the sentence.


    if you are not clear, feel free to come and see me ok! Good luck for y0ur next writing..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amany : I forgot him ... Haha .. Sorry Amir
    Teacher As : Thanks for the advice ...
    Anas : Really ? Thanks .

    ReplyDelete